BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Win Signed Jordan Rhodes Shirt

According to the BRFC Action Group twitter feed, membership was at thousands a couple of weeks ago with a statement to be released in due course? Have I missed the statement, or hasn't it been released yet?

Given you have to join the BRFC Action Group to be entered for shirt prize draw, I thought I'd ask if there was an update on the membership figure to date?

Thanks

According to the BRFC Action Group twitter feed, membership was at thousands a couple of weeks ago with a statement to be released in due course? Have I missed the statement, or hasn't it been released yet?

Given you have to join the BRFC Action Group to be entered for shirt prize draw, I thought I'd ask if there was an update on the membership figure to date?

Thanks

I dont think our membership numbers are relevant , and its not something we intend to share.

However I can assure you its in the thousands, and 10,000 membership packs have been ordered due to the demand,

Members now stretch across 37 countries , whilst our 11 oversea's branches are also vibrant

Fair enough, you might want to pass the above on to the person who runs the BRFC Action Group twitter feed then as they said a statement would be released in due course...

BRFCActionGroup

@fernhurstrover yes thousands? Inc many figureheads as the groups heavily community backed. Statement wil be issued as always in due course

Fair enough, you might want to pass the above on to the person who runs the BRFC Action Group twitter feed then as they said a statement would be released in due course...

Im sure reference to the membership will be used in future press releases if they are membership related.

There is a lot of events planned between now and christmas, which are community related, and not all football related.

Archived