BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dean hoyles view on the jordan Rhodes transfer

diziet2

Hi,

[admin if you feel this should be on a previous thread then please move as you see appropriate.]

Anyhow I though you might be interested to hear directly from Dean Hoyle on his view of the Rhodes transfer. Its a one hour dpecial tonight and much will not be of interest to Blackburn fans. the Rhodes comments starts just after 18:20s and lasts for about a minute or so

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p00zxn1t

It is pretty much how I said it was at the time. The only thing I got wrong which Nixon had bang on was Jordan Rhodes wanting to move. Fully understandable when it comes to £40K a week. Good on him I would do the same and seucre my families future for life. That and none of us expected a club to fork out £8 million. It is interesting that we have a 15% sell on clause on top of the £8 million.

all the best

Ben

It is pretty much how I said it was at the time. The only thing I got wrong which Nixon had bang on was Jordan Rhodes wanting to move. Fully understandable when it comes to £40K a week. Good on him I would do the same and seucre my families future for life. That and none of us expected a club to fork out £8 million. It is interesting that we have a 15% sell on clause on top of the £8 million.

:lol:

Archived