BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] out of area /intrenational calls ....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I work for a well known phone company and rang them to try and stop turds from abroad ,India mainly,ringing at all hours .They ask for people who have been dead for years and are really rude. Does anyone know who to ring or stop theses Tw@@s ringing at all hours.

I rant at them but they dont give a venky.

Abbey, go on the BT website, there is something called the Telephone preference service. You can stop all withheld numbers etc. It might stop some of them. I did it and it stopped the vast majority.

Abbey, go on the BT website, there is something called the Telephone preference service. You can stop all withheld numbers etc. It might stop some of them. I did it and it stopped the vast majority.

It stops the legitimate ones but not all witheld numbers.

If the TPS doesnt stop them, then you can report them to ofcom, but it may be easier to change your number and go ex-directory.

Oh and double check, international calls are often cheaper from mobiles rather than landlines now, or use skype / facetime etc...

Archived