BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football Leagues 2013/14

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There doesn't appear to be one. There is an option to close the league to new members. I suggest in the interests of integrity of the league closing it at 12:15 on Saturday which is when the new Championship season kicks off.

Seem fair? Our should I just leave it open?

There are currently 40 teams signed up, btw.

(Compared with 6 in the Sky Sports PL one).

thanks, defo not related got hatred for him thinks hes close to the top of hatred list up just after steve kean

:lol: you and my son.

There was a busker in town a few weeks ago singing a song (seemingly loosely) called "I Just Can't Stand One Direction". My son immediately insisted I give him some money to put in the guy's pot. Shrewd move.

There doesn't appear to be one. There is an option to close the league to new members. I suggest in the interests of integrity of the league closing it at 12:15 on Saturday which is when the new Championship season kicks off.

Seem fair? Our should I just leave it open?

There are currently 40 teams signed up, btw.

(Compared with 6 in the Sky Sports PL one).

Personally, I would agree with closing it. There's already too many teams, imo, but it's your call.

Personally, I would agree with closing it. There's already too many teams, imo, but it's your call.

I don't think you can have too many teams for something like this. The main leagues have thousands of people so 50 or so won't be a problem.

However, it does seem sensible to close it before the season starts just to box it off as a level playing field.

If anyone else does want to join, please enter your team by 12:15 on Saturday 3rd August. Thanks.

Archived