BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] From London to Ewood Park

Hey guys, long time Vital Forum member here haha. Recently been getting the itch to go to Ewood Park for the first time from London. I have been a fan for 21 years, but never had the chance to go up. Was wondering if anyone has done the trip before from London. If so if they suggest going by public transport or your ownicon1.png transport which in my case would be via Motorbike. Anywho thanks for the time and advice much appreciated!

Hey guys, long time Vital Forum member here haha. Recently been getting the itch to go to Ewood Park for the first time from London. I have been a fan for 21 years, but never had the chance to go up. Was wondering if anyone has done the trip before from London. If so if they suggest going by public transport or your ownicon1.png transport which in my case would be via Motorbike. Anywho thanks for the time and advice much appreciated!

Train from Euston to Preston (2 hours 30mins) would be your best bet, then get another train from Preston to Blackburn (15mins). You can then either walk to the ground from the station which will take you approximately 25minutes.

Car wise, you're looking at roughly 4 hours from London to Ewood Park. Will restrict your drinking if you do drink.

Ask around on the MB. Maybe you could car-share and split the cost. Known to have been done before.

• Backroom

Public transport isn't too difficult. You'd essentially get a train upto Manchester and then another train to Blackburn. Ewood Park is about 15 mins walk from the station - keep it mind it isn't easy to navigate to for somebody who has never been to Blackburn before, so you need to make sure you know where the ground is beforehand!

roverstdt I have been making the trip for many years now and this year I have a season ticket at rovers hopefully soon to be relocated. I would recommend you use the train as B&W Rover states Preston to London is 2hrs 30 mins but sometimes you can get a fast train from Euston to Preston in 2 hours and goes straight without stopping anywhere but you will need to check the times they are not as often and as stated from Preston to Blackburn is 15 mins also on the virgin trains you get a lot of luxuries e.g. wifi,standard plug to charge your mobile,laptop etc... they also have a restaurant which serves beers,spirits,soft drinks and food and it is quite a nice journey I usually sleep for most of the journey & the Angus Aberdeen hamburger from the shop is very tasty.

Archived