BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] It's not just Christmas, it's a big December

Depends on your opinion. I still don't think we'll go on a run or catch 6th let alone make up 6 to 10 points. Christ, it's taken us half a season to get within 2 points of 6th LOL. Which is the nearest we have been since the Burnley game.It's been a topsy turvy season and even after predicting a win at Leeds as atypical after two diabolically bad home games I can easily see us making a right pigs ear of the Doncaster game just as much as I can see us winning it.If the playoffs is to be more real than seeing Bigfoot then in January we need to improve on Decembers poor points tally of 8 out of 18. We need to start averaging 2 points a game asap. So January's MINUMUM points target has to be 10 points. We are already 3 point to the good and ideally we need to remain unbeaten, but we have two very difficult games against teams 'in the mix'Below is what we need rather than a prediction. Which would get us 11 points out of 15 for the monthDirty Leeds A - WON....get in!!!!Doncaster H - WForest A - DDerby H - DBarnsley A - W

I agree to the extent we will beat Derby at home & lose at Barnsley!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived