BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Online Betting

• Backroom

I'm relatively new to online betting and was wondering if 2 matches out of 4 (for a Yankee bet) are voided, what happens? Does it mean I now have the full stake on the remaining double? Or just the individual stake on the 2 remaining games (ie: one double)? If it's the latter, are you generally refunded?

I'm with Betfair, btw. Been having a go at a tenner per week on the footy and it's a good bit of fun :) only done 4 or 5-fold bets up to now and it's the first time I've tried a Yankee bet, so I'm a bit thrown by the postponements of the Everton/Palace and City/Sunderland games.

Cheers for any response :)

A yankee is 6 doubles, 4 trebles, and a fourfold from four selections? If two games are postponed/void all you can win is one double, but you've had 11 bets so you'll get your money returned on the 10 bets that are 'voided'. Not the best explanation but you can work out your winnings (or otherwise!) here...... http://www.ladbrokes.com/betCalculator/football/en/footballCalculator.html

• Backroom

Ta mate :) anyone else into weekly betting on here? Given I'm down to my last quid for the week (I don't spend void-refunds or winnings, I shove them into savings) I've gone for a sevenfold which ought to return £100-odd :P

• Backroom

I firmly believe the only way to make money off the bookies on a regular basis, is to forget accumalators and stick to single bets at a level stake.

How do you mean level stake? Same amount each week?

Archived