BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Some people should try not to be smart arses.

Today I went to Tesco in Accrington centre and parked in one of the car park bays. Admitted the car was slightly askew but as it was well within the white lines I decided not to bother getting back in to straighten it.

When I got back somebody had attached a barely legible note to my wiper blade that said - " I think that you should learn to park your car HURRENDOUS" (sic)

I hope that the writer is a member of this site and can read this but it's more likely to be a Dingle. Whoever it is should perhaps learn to spell before trying to be a smart arse. That way you won't make such a pillock of yourself.

I suspect the chances of it being a regular member of this site are 1 in thousands. If it was within the lines then presumably its just someone with too much time on their hands. Have to admit though I get wound up by the large number of parked cars these days that aren't within the lines, often to the point of making the space next to them unusable.

• Backroom

Once saw someone park (quite rightly) in a 'parent and child' space. Some idiot stormed up to him shouting 'Where's your kid, you cheating prick?'

This guy followed him all the way into the shop where, after walking down a couple of aisles, he was greeted by the man's wife and child (in a pram), whom he'd dropped off at the entrance before parking up.

I allowed myself a wry smile that day. I hate people who make a scene with other parking in child or disabled bays. Only when you know the person's circumstance are you entitled to 'have a go'.

Today I went to Tesco in Accrington centre and parked in one of the car park bays. Admitted the car was slightly askew but as it was well within the white lines I decided not to bother getting back in to straighten it.

When I got back somebody had attached a barely legible note to my wiper blade that said - " I think that you should learn to park your car HURRENDOUS" (sic)

I hope that the writer is a member of this site and can read this but it's more likely to be a Dingle. Whoever it is should perhaps learn to spell before trying to be a smart arse. That way you won't make such a pillock of yourself.

it was probably meant to be light hearted, it was likely just a kid(under 25) from the facebook/twitter generation that feel that they have to pass comment and take a picture of absolutely everything they see or the world will end.

it was probably meant to be light hearted, it was likely just a kid(under 25) from the facebook/twitter generation that feel that they have to pass comment and take a picture of absolutely everything they see or the world will end.

But like you commenting on every thread with a WUM

Your just getting a bit tedious and pathetic now.

(and considering your regularly the highest daily poster on here even though you have little of interest to say, id say that your just projecting your own failings and insecurities onto me)

Is there a stat posted daily for that on the board?, can't find it if there is

Is there a stat posted daily for that on the board?, can't find it if there is

yes, at the bottom of the forum homepage there's a link to a list of the days posters and their post count.

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

Hee hee nerve struck .. Tea time

You keep calling me a wum and then go and as good as admit winding me up is your intention, you really are thick as.............

yes, at the bottom of the forum homepage there's a link to a list of the days posters and their post count.

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

You keep calling me a wum and then go and as good as admit winding me up is your intention, you really are thick as.............

You actually read that stuff!!

Once on the old Candid Camera show for a joke they parked two cars so close to a car the owner could not get back into his parked car, the cars were so narrowly close to the parked car. I always thought that was so funny and thought of parking real near a car before so at least they couldn't get into the driver's side but you never know how something like that could actually end up so I've refrained. Still, it'd be humourous to see occur.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived