BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Royal baby photographs

What are the Royal Family coming to?

I was disgusted to see that Princess Zara and that ugly commoner husband Mike Tyndall have sold their baby photographs to the trash magazine Hello.

Are they short of a few ££'s.....me thinks not. What are they going to do with the money.....buy Tyndall a nose job?

I wonder what our Queen thinks about this.....not amused I suspect.

Guest Norbert

Oh no TJ, that was the family's (and her) plan-to get as high up that ladder as possible. She'll stick it out if they fall out of love.

And her sister is busy chasing any wealthy merchant banker with a 7 figure account to be interested in things like personality.

• Backroom

I give it another 2-3 years max before the gorgeous(and relatively normal) Kate Middleton gets tired of seeing that ugly wet blanket of a man she married and wants out

Why would you want them to split? When Kate is Queen you'll be able to crack one off to the tenner in your wallet.

Guest Norbert

:D

She won't be on it though. It'll be baldy Windsor's gormless posh boy face instead. Shame really. She may have tits like spaniels ears but she is pretty.

Archived