BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Dart Flights

We have a dart board here at work in Sheffield and quite a few of the other guys here have dart flights for their team (Liverpool, City & ManU) and I've been on the lookout for some Rovers flights for a while, but they don't seem to make any.

There are various places that will print darts to your own design, but they only do them in bulk ... would anyone else be interested in a set if I end up getting some?

And no wonder nothing came up in Google, the title of that page is "Retail Product Details" !!! ffs how can a website be so damn awful in 2014!!! As a profesional software engineer this kind of thing really gets my goat ...

and nice find Sedman, I had looked on the store, but with no search I gave up quite quickly.

I'm just going to leave this here: http://blog.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk/post/18127926700/my-plan-for-the-blackburn-rovers-website

as true today as when I wrote it 2 years ago!

Archived