BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flags to be displayed over netted area's on Sunday

Got a Rovers flag you want displaying on the netted seats in the Riverside or JW lower against Burnley? We have a few already but more would be great!

We will be taking them in early on Sunday morning and hope to fill as much of those area's as possible.

So if you have a flag that you would like displaying, please let me know and we will get something sorted. If you are in the Riverside or JW lower (Darwen End half) yourself, feel free to add your own when you arrive!

Got a Rovers flag you want displaying on the netted seats in the Riverside or JW lower against Burnley? We have a few already but more would be great!

We will be taking them in early on Sunday morning and hope to fill as much of those area's as possible.

So if you have a flag that you would like displaying, please let me know and we will get something sorted. If you are in the Riverside or JW lower (Darwen End half) yourself, feel free to add your own when you arrive!

I'm in the Blackburn End but would be happy to meet you before the game for you to take my flag in!

Are you local Sedman?

We've been told that we need to get them displayed on Sunday morning...

Can arrange to meet in Blackburn Town Centre this week... or at 8.30am on Sunday morning at the ground for flags going in the Riverside. I am in the JW lower, so could take it in with me as I enter for the game I suppose if it's going to be a struggle getting it to me before :)

Are you local Sedman?

We've been told that we need to get them displayed on Sunday morning...

Can arrange to meet in Blackburn Town Centre this week... or at 8.30am on Sunday morning at the ground for flags going in the Riverside. I am in the JW lower, so could take it in with me as I enter for the game I suppose if it's going to be a struggle getting it to me before :)

Only get back from uni Friday night and I live in Bolton...

Could maybe be around early Sunday which would make things easier!

I'll come up with a plan soon anyway, cheers mate.

Only get back from uni Friday night and I live in Bolton...

Could maybe be around early Sunday which would make things easier!

I'll come up with a plan soon anyway, cheers mate.

Im currently working in Bolton and live in Darwen, you could drop it off at my work on Friday then I'll happily meet Ben somehwere and give it him

We have 6 confirmed, with one or two possibles. If anyone would like their flag or banner adding just give me a shout!

If you in the Riverside for the match then you could even do it yourself :)

I might have one in Blackburn but as I live down South I won't know until tomorrow morning. If I find it I'll DM you.

Jesus Christ I'm nervous now :brfcsmilie::brfc::rover::brfc: COYB!!!!

• 1 year later...

Thought this would be best placed here.....

Again there will be a netted off block of seats at the end of the Riverside and the club will allow fans to display flags/banners. I have not arranged to collect any to take in this time, but it was just to let people know should you have one you want to display.

Thought they all looked great last time!

Archived