BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Central Midfield

Rubbish, Not saying a lot tonight but Lowe was my 2nd choice for MoM behind Conway. If you want to look for poor performances tonight start with Jordan Rhodes first and foremost and then go through Evans, Kane, Feeny, Varney, Spurr, Keane and even Handley before Lowe.

btw I've a very strong suspicion that had Lowe's late power drive gone in v Burnley and we had earned a draw and preserved the record that you and the rest of the clueless and irrational ovines who are Lowe haters would have resented it! You would have had to face a massive climb down and loss of face. I'm not wrong either am I... be honest now.

The first half miss was worse from jl as he was nicely set to hit the ball clean with his left. he'd have got a lot more power in his shot and then who knows? instead he stabs with his right and it tamely arrives in the keepers hands.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowe could be the glue that holds a good team together but he's the Achilles heel of a bad one.

Thats quite a good assessment although I'd prefer "Lowe could be the superglue that holds a good team together but he's the blu tack of a bad one." :tu:

The first half miss was worse from jl as he was nicely set to hit the ball clean with his left. he'd have got a lot more power in his shot and then who knows? instead he stabs with his right and it tamely arrives in the keepers hands.

All players regularly miss sitters though don't they? JR should have had us 2 up on Sunday rem.

Look I'm not an uber fan of Jason Lowe I just think that he gets the sh1tty end of the stick all the time with some BRFC fans. Hendley and Kane, Spurr, Williamson, Rhodes, Taylor etc have all run out of form and been guilty of underperforming yet they don't get the same criticism that Lowe does. Williamson and Rhodes are guilty not only of underperforming but worst of all lack of effort and that is a charged than can never be levelled at Lowe is it?

Rem Maj that there is a 'scapegoat virus' at ewood that has been around for decades and is extremely contagious. For some reason I appear immune.

How in earth can fitness be a problem they get paid a week what joe average earns in 2 years. They play football and exercise ..any player that isn't fit is a disgrace unto themselves.

1. The experts tell us there is more to fitness than running around a lot during the week Abbey.

2. Rem every opposing team trains every day too.

3. Bold bit....... David Dunne.

Sounds like there is a central midfielder coming up the ranks by the name of Hyuga Tanner. He is 17 years old right now and could be fighting for a spot on the team next season, providing he is still with Blackburn.

Sounds like there is a central midfielder coming up the ranks by the name of Hyuga Tanner. He is 17 years old right now and could be fighting for a spot on the team next season, providing he is still with Blackburn.

what are the odds that steve the @#/? will take credit for discovering him if he reaches the first team squad?

Archived