BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield away

Dortmund Rover, in response to questioning some about their commitment to club: I'm a younger fan on here compared to most (I would think). This season, I had high intention of making some errosion into the so called 92. However, after Norwich away at the very start of this season, it took me until Cardiff about a month ago, to do a 'proper' away day again. My reason ? We're bloody awful on the road. We have a manager who's even more tactically inept away, than at home.

Current standard 'proper' away day:

£30 travelling (£60-£100 if I don't go by coach)

£30 ticket

£10 on food/ a beer

Watching Rovers continue their rubbish away record after an 8 hour journey, with negative tactics, absolutely priceless!

Until Bowyer goes, I'm all but forgetting about the 92!

By the way, take a umbrella to Huddersfield those who go and have never been. There's no roof on the concourse!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who remembers the time at the old ground when it started hailing at half time. The players cowered in the dressing rooms for a while until it went off while we did a conga round the open end to keep warm. Think we might have won that day. That's how I remember it but I might be wrong as I'd probably had a drink. Back me up MCMC.

Who remembers the time at the old ground when it started hailing at half time. The players cowered in the dressing rooms for a while until it went off while we did a conga round the open end to keep warm. Think we might have won that day. That's how I remember it but I might be wrong as I'd probably had a drink. Back me up MCMC.

As I remember it, there was a snowstorm blowing off the Pennines right into our faces on the open end. On top of that, huge icicles were dropping off the floodlight pylons. We spent 45 mins singing 'Let us in, let us in, let us in' to stewards guarding the main stand paddock, to no avail.

• Moderation Lead

Threatening to ban someone who has a different opinion haha what is this playground bullying tactics. Fact is our support home and away should be much better given the status of the club. Shameful that it isn't.

By the way I'm not having a pop at season ticket holders or those that attend games im talking about so called fans that have stayed away since relegation

Whoops.....

The reason people dont go is because were in the championship it IS that simple if you think the fans will come flooding back when venkys go your kidding yourself. How many members do the action group have thousands? Why aren't they doing more to persuade fans to return to ewood? A football club without its fans is nothing and if the people of Blackburn aint careful nothing is what they'll end up with.

Fans choose to stay away for a range of reasons financial, owners, pure boredom a whole host of reasons. I / we are in no place to tell supporters to attend or not attend and we would be quite rightly told where to go if we did.

Archived