BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Winning Football And/or Attractive Football

No Gav. Really sorry, but I ain't joining your gang.

I really rated Allardyce, didn't rate ****, wanted Bowyer out and dared to believe we could recruit better. We are miles apart just now in our views on most things. I even thought Tyson Fury would win if you remember.

3 wins from 4. Saying positive comments following the about turn have been nauseating is a tad OTT.

Genuine question following your passionate arguing for a renewed call for the Raos to leave. Happier of late with their actions and decision making? (I'm no supporter of the owners before anything gets twisted, just asking).

Nauseating maybe a bit over the top I agree, but players and tactics haven't changed really, the football is still poor and we have posters going way over the top, me I'm happy in the middle ground, thats all I was saying really.

As for you question, I firmly believe that this football club will never progress under the 3 stooges in Pune, I have no reason to change my mind on that score. Appointing Lambert and his backroom staff is a step in the right direction, nobody can deny that, but we've got a long way to go to back to how they found us, let alone Champions league :blink:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived