BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Legend Lounge

sandstorm

As I have never tried anyone of our hospitality packages I am considering the legend lounge for a match in february. Can anyone share their experience? Is it worth the money? It says that seating is either inside (limited) or jack walker seating, but isnt the legend lounge in darwen end?

Thanks...

As I have never tried anyone of our hospitality packages I am considering the legend lounge for a match in february. Can anyone share their experience? Is it worth the money? It says that seating is either inside (limited) or jack walker seating, but isnt the legend lounge in darwen end?

Thanks...

The Premier Suite is much better in terms of the food and you have a waiter service. You don't go out of the ground to get to your seat and can have coffee at half time (pre order). The seats are JW upper central and are cushioned.

Legends is very relaxed and you go up with a plate and get served hot food. You come out of the ground and go back into the Jack Walker stand to your seat. The seats are standard, or they are when I've been.

The Premier Suite is much better in terms of the food and you have a waiter service. You don't go out of the ground to get to your seat and can have coffee at half time (pre order). The seats are JW upper central and are cushioned.

Legends is very relaxed and you go up with a plate and get served hot food. You come out of the ground and go back into the Jack Walker stand to your seat. The seats are standard, or they are when I've been.

What time before kick off can you enter the facilities at the legend lounge? And at half time do you go back at the lounge or you have to wait until after the game?

What time before kick off can you enter the facilities at the legend lounge? And at half time do you go back at the lounge or you have to wait until after the game?

I went for my birthday a couple of seasons ago with a couple of mates and for the price thought it was very good.

It opens about 12 I think, I had the option of watching from the lounge (which we did for a change) or using my normal seat to watch the game. If you watch from outside then obviously you wait to go back in until after the game.

Friend have a season ticket with a table for 4 so I've been a couple of times.

We had waiter service, food not bad considering the numbers catered for.

Bar available all afternoon.

You can watch the match through the Darren end window, but drinks must be consumed away from the window - there's a curtain to facilitate this.

Beats freezing your rollocks off in the stands!

Friend have a season ticket with a table for 4 so I've been a couple of times.

We had waiter service, food not bad considering the numbers catered for.

Bar available all afternoon.

You can watch the match through the Darren end window, but drinks must be consumed away from the window - there's a curtain to facilitate this.

Beats freezing your rollocks off in the stands!

Freezing ? Not for a long while. Man up dude.

Archived