BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An Open Letter

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like you are enjoying the fact

Just like how you were enjoying going us down the conference? We can do this all day Yoda :) Round and Round and none of us will be any wiser. We all know there is limited stuff we can do except bitch and moan and feel sad about this football club. Atleast we are united on that front. :)

Just like how you were enjoying going us down the conference? We can do this all day Yoda :) Round and Round and none of us will be any wiser. We all know there is limited stuff we can do except bitch and moan and feel sad about this football club. Atleast we are united on that front. :)

Don't you ever put words in my mouth you cretin

Can't say it was unexpected. Not 1 person offered so anyone telling me to go down and do something...why should I? Who do you think I am...rambo?

You have previous in that respect, get on with it

Don't you ever put words in my mouth you cretin

You have previous in that respect, get on with it

You can abuse me all you want, we are all helpless here. Accept that Fact. You are NOT going to go to ewood and I am not going to Venky's house with a banner. Its really ok. Nobody will blame you.

Most of the comments aren't exactly insightful and swearing won't help. Should send it to the FA or Football League instead since it would be them investigating.

Still signed it though.

What makes you think I swore ?

You can abuse me all you want, we are all helpless here. Accept that Fact. You are NOT going to go to ewood and I am not going to Venky's house with a banner. Its really ok. Nobody will blame you.

Where did I abuse you, I used an accurate description.

You have no idea what we as Rovers fans are going to do, why are you coming out with all this guff ?

Who are you passing onto ?

Stop stop stop! :(:wacko:

What makes you think I swore ?

Where did I abuse you, I used an accurate description.

You have no idea what we as Rovers fans are going to do, why are you coming out with all this guff ?

Who are you passing onto ?

I never said you did and it wasn't supposed to sound like that.

Just that a few have.

Archived