BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Betting Thread

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to betting, tips and sharing who we are all backing! 

I always fancy a flutter on a Saturday, be it an accumulator or just good odds, so anything jumping out with you guys you've seen?

I use Betfred but I don't think they are the best and the cashout system is a bit poor on the move, who are you all using?

• Backroom

Always fancied having a go at matched betting, but terrified of getting it wrong.

Just use Betfair, rarely betting more than £1/week. I make a small profit each year (only needs 2 acca wins/year).

Just now, Mike E said:

Always fancied having a go at matched betting, but terrified of getting it wrong.

Just use Betfair, rarely betting more than £1/week. I make a small profit each year (only needs 2 acca wins/year).

You can't really get it wrong Mike. It's genuinely free money and very easy for a while. Once you've done all the sign up offers it begins to get hard work and tedious, though. 

Archived