BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How to turn around a team - what a difference a year makes

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Gay club in Bangkok?

If its not it should be ;)

This is the second time in a week that my posting from Bkk on a MB has brought a gay or ladyboy reference.

I think its a BBC tv perception which is so wrong.

I do not know the exact figures but beautiful women massively out number by tens of thousands t'other sort of which there are many for sure.

I only back certainties :) :rover: 

Edit: It is true that Germans form by far the largest, by number, customer base for t'other sort so Wangerland would be an excellent name for a gay club in honour of one of Germany's biggest wangers.

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very good points by Beta..

Fulham, Huddetsfield and Reading all have a structure in place and spent money last summer. They had a proper transfer plan in place last summer. Under Coyle we didnt. 

Rovers will restructure the squad this summer and sign players to fit into Mowbray's formations and style of play. 

We will be looking at free transfers and loans this summer. Plus promote 3 or 4 academy players into the 1st team squad. Fisher, Tomlinson, Wharton and Doyle. 

What makes you even seriously think for a moment we'll sign players who fit into TMs system?

Given the past 3 managers over the past 3 seasons haven't had that, added to which the manager is even less in charge of signings then before thanks to car-salesman Senior what makes you think we'll be getting a style of player?

And on a negative budget of free transfers too!

12 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Very good points by Beta..

Fulham, Huddetsfield and Reading all have a structure in place and spent money last summer. They had a proper transfer plan in place last summer. Under Coyle we didnt. 

Rovers will restructure the squad this summer and sign players to fit into Mowbray's formations and style of play. 

We will be looking at free transfers and loans this summer. Plus promote 3 or 4 academy players into the 1st team squad. Fisher, Tomlinson, Wharton and Doyle. 

So we'll be signing free transfers and loans to fit into a head coach's plans.. 

You're barking mad if you think that'll work out 

Archived