BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers boss Tony Mowbray is delighted to have 13 goal striker Danny Graham back as Rovers battle to avoid relegation goes to the final game of the season.

Graham scored in the crucial 1-0 win against Villa over the weekend.  After the game Mowbray said “Danny Graham has been unavailable for most of my time at this football club and he’s still way off fitness wise where he should be.  But with players like Danny I think when you need a goal and to win a football match you want him on the pitch.  His goal was a lovely pass from Jason Lowe, he swept it home one touch and you need players like Danny Graham to finish things off”.

Mowbray hopes that Graham will be available for selection against Brentford “I was delighted that he scored, hopefully he can have a good week’s training and will be able to go again at Brentford.  He’s been working hard on extra stuff as well as in training and he will have a full week now to try and improve on his fitness levels.”

Rovers are in a three way battle to avoid relegation going into the final game of the season.  Rovers sit in the final relegation spot level on points with Nottingham Forest but with an inferior goal difference of -14 compared to Forest’s -13.  Birmingham City sit a further 2 points above Rovers. 

On the last day of the season Forest are at home to Ipswich.  Birmingham are away to Bristol City.  Rovers game against Brentford will be live on Sky Sports on Sunday (12pm kick off).

We will have much more over the next few days as we build up to the biggest game the club has faced in recent history.

10 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

His goal was a lovely pass from Jason Lowe, he swept it home one touch and you need players like Danny Graham to finish things off”.

Well said ToMo. I got a emojimocked for saying the same yesterday. Haters gonna hate.

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Archived