BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Finsbury Park mosque attack

7 hours ago, Husky said:

I guess this is the only way Blackburn makes the national press these days #ThirdDivision

MORE TERRORISM ON THE STREETS OF BLACKBURN

Husky do you know if this terrorist has been sentenced yet? Hopefully one less terrorist roaming the classrooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4600694/amp/Blackburn-man-46-sexually-assaulted-six-pre-teen-girls.html

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ultrablue said:

Husky do you know if this terrorist has been sentenced yet? Hopefully one less terrorist roaming the classrooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4600694/amp/Blackburn-man-46-sexually-assaulted-six-pre-teen-girls.html

Another example. 

To think that grooming and this sort of crap is predominant in one particular ethnicity is just plain stupid, especially considering operation yewtree, the youth football scandal and the sheer volume of issues within homes. I don't know the statistic but I'm sure it's something like 80% of all abuse comes from someone within the family.

Sickening.

6 hours ago, Biz said:

It's in shad is that innit! Outside the school. I'm all for changing the rules on Paedophile sentencing, we should make an example any questionable adults that do such things. Life imprisonment as a standard.

It isn't terrorism though. 

I posted here as I wasn't sure. I was trying to work out where it was - whether it was a 'whitey' that had accidentally strayed into 'the Islamic side of town' or if it was a brazen Islamic that had crossed the border looking for some fair game. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was a bit naughty with my 'MSM Headline language' - but clickbait ALWAYS works - that's why it's almost always used. :P

Depressingly I don't think there will ever be any positive national news coverage of happenings in Blackburn ever again.

Archived