BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dino Baggio

American

Update on Dino? (From Wikipedia):

In February 2008 it was announced that Dino Baggio decided to come back from retirement and join the Terza Categoria team Tombolo—a team near his hometown, which is being coached by Dino's very first coach, Cesare Crivellaro.

• 1 year later...

I just read an Italian fansite which stated that Dino Baggio played a total of 9 games for Rovers in the 03/04 season, and even more peculiarly scored one goal. I remembered him as someone who never got a first team game at all and just goofed off in the reserves for a few months, but obviously I was wrong? Does anyone remember that particular goal he is supposed to have scored?

I just read an Italian fansite which stated that Dino Baggio played a total of 9 games for Rovers in the 03/04 season, and even more peculiarly scored one goal. I remembered him as someone who never got a first team game at all and just goofed off in the reserves for a few months, but obviously I was wrong? Does anyone remember that particular goal he is supposed to have scored?

He scored a late consolation goal in a 2-1 defeat to Leeds:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ppy-582290.html