BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Save our club - Venkys out shirts and sweatshirts

Hey all, there's been a lot of talk on the website about getting shirts to show our frustrations with the ownership. The podcast that I'm a part of is about to launch some new swag and we've quickly thrown in some 'save our club' related shirts and sweatshirts.

At the moment there is only one shirt up, but the final designs are being added for alternatives. If anyone has any suggestions for designs just make a comment and we can look at having them added in.

All profits will go to a charity - please feel free to suggest a local charity in the Blackburn area and we will forward all of our proceeds (the hosting site takes out the cost of materials, shipping, and their fee) to a suitable charity(ies).

Our future guests do include some representatives from the Football League and Premier League (as well as footballers and coaches), so it is a topic that we will be discussing with some fairly relevant figures.

You can check out the podcast here: 

https://open.spotify.com/show/3lcE9bcFERR1kFlujkaBW9?si=bca4afcdd4494851

The gear itself will be of decent quality with nice material and embroidered logos, so this is to avoid just shipping out low-quality stuff that people will wear once or possibly even never wear. They ship globally and shipping times are pretty quick (Fourth Wall handles all of that directly).

Here's a link to the store and I will let you know when more products are up:

https://the-big-chill-podcast-shop.fourthwall.com/en-eur/?source=dashboard

This really isn't meant for self-promotion, just because I'd like some gear that I can wear that is actually of a quality and design that I'll enjoy and be proud of wearing. I think it adds to the movement to not be throwing on cheap crap that makes it look like we thought the idea up 5 minutes before kick-off.

Please feel free to make suggestions as to types of products that you'd like to see added (hoodies, stickers, mugs, etc.) and any help would be much appreciated. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

That logo is absolutely brilliant.

First rate job there. 👍

Thanks, we're pretty happy with it and have a few cool other things planned.

It should look pretty great on the embroidered t-shirt. My order should be arriving in the next couple of days, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks, we're pretty happy with it and have a few cool other things planned.

It should look pretty great on the embroidered t-shirt. My order should be arriving in the next couple of days, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Doesn't look rushed and looks classy.

Superb shirts. I will be proud to own and wear one.

Well done Eddie for your initiative. It feels like something is growing within the supporter base again after a long time.

Hopefully we'll see the back of these b**tards before too long, whatever the cost.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Upside Down said:

How much?

You can order them directly through that site. We don't have much control over the cost as they handle all of the manufacturing and shipping. Each shirt is also being made to order. 

7 hours ago, Roverall said:

Superb shirts. I will be proud to own and wear one.

Well done Eddie for your initiative. It feels like something is growing within the supporter base again after a long time.

Hopefully we'll see the back of these b**tards before too long, whatever the cost.

Thanks. If you do order one make sure to add a comment if you have a charity suggestion.