BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

POLL - Stronger squad?

den

Question: Do we have a better squad of players at the closing of the transfer window, than we had at the opening?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Question: Do we have a better squad of players at the closing of the transfer window, than we had at the opening?

• Yes
    • No
    • Absolutely no difference [i.e. sits on fence]

Jan, Let's take you points one by one.

Souness is bad for the club. Your evidence, please, given that he delivered the rovers back to the Prem.

Drives good players away? Name them, and the reasons they were "driven away". (I, as a Blackburn Rovers supporter have never sneered at any player that has left the Rovers.) They either play for the Rovers or against them, they get the respect they deserve, and are the ones that left (not all, admittedly) better than the ones that replaced them?

Now, GS take us down again? Just how many times has GS taken us "down"? He has taken us "UP" and has battled us out of a problem season (I am assuming that GS takes total responsibility ratherr than the players). Remember, that he turned the season around in the last few games of last season. Does that not count for anything?

Given that, I am on record that GS should get , at least 10 or so games to pull the side up this season.

OK Jan, I did make the assumption that you were a tyke, Sorry if that offended you.

I note that you named the people you wouldn't want in the job, but who would you put there and why?

edit: I realise that this post needs editing, but think that the majority would understand what I'm getting at....

Edited by dave birch

Similarly we lose out on the Bothroyd and Dickov v Cole analysis. I know you all like a "rush around" WHITE striker rather than an infinitely more skilful Black one, but hey- that's YOUR problem.

Jan, whilst I respect your right to come on this board and talk utter bobbins about Rovers all day long, if you are going to intimate that all those who disagree with your irrationally held and oft repeated opinions (i.e. the rest of us) are in some way racist as a result, as the section of your post quoted above would suggest, feel free to (self censored for reasons of taste and decency) upside down, with bells on. mad.gif

P.S. Unless I am mistaken, Jay Bothroyd is not, nor has he ever been, white. What was that crash? Oh, it was just the sound of your arguement collapsing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.