BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Twitter Account

I'm going to ask it on here also now, but who is the person who is behind the @onerovers account?

I have an idea, and if it is that person, then I know why I never get a response.

Because I've asked a few questions re the online store and purchases etc, and got no reply back. I contacted the online store directly , and got no reply back, hence going via twitter.

So what's up with that?

Is your account private? If it is, your tweets cannot be seen by anyone who doesn't follow you.

It is set to private now. But prior to that, I had no response. I'm not sure why I got no email reply from the online store though, which is why I turned to twitter.

I'm going to ask it on here also now, but who is the person who is behind the @onerovers account?

I have an idea, and if it is that person, then I know why I never get a response.

Because I've asked a few questions re the online store and purchases etc, and got no reply back. I contacted the online store directly , and got no reply back, hence going via twitter.

So what's up with that?

I would love to know who it is as they are completely useless! - And whoever it is has a very smart ass attitude, no customer service skills at all.

I would love to know who it is as they are completely useless! - And whoever it is has a very smart ass attitude, no customer service skills at all.

That seems reflective of my last experience in the Rovers Store(or whatever it's called) I'm afraid. Snotty, can't be bothered attitude from very young staff with no idea about customer service. This seems to be an aspect of the club that has declined in quality over the last 5 years and is showing no sign of bottoming out at present.

Archived