BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Highlights

You can watch a lot of the games live iton the web, well actually there's usually a delay of about 10 minutes but it's as near as damn it. You can get all the details on eBay actually. It's usually sold as "live premiership football free" or something like that. Most sellers on eBay will email you all the info and the website where you get the video feeds for a fee of usually about £2. It sounds suspect I admit but my mate did it (I was there with him so this is not second hand info) and they give you the web address (which is actually more like an IP address e.g. 192.168.2.1/xyz/xyz.htm - can't remember the actual address or I'd just give it to you) and when you go there you do not need to sign up or anything, there is just a list of all the football matches available at that time and you just click on the one you want. It loads up in Windows Media Player and bob's your uncle. I remember watching our second encounter with Spurs on it last season and one of the Chelsea games.

A lot of that ebay info you could probably get through a few goole searches, obviously it saves looking by buying it but surely if it's that good someone would've spread links to it.

Have a search on the net for a program called CoolStreaming, think the current version is 0.44 and it's quite hard to find a working link especially as it's Japanese based. Install and load, it'll come up with a list and there's an ESPN channel on there, they do quite a lot of Premiership highlights and full games (plus other goals at half time), as I type they're showing the Sunderland game. Obviously when other teams are playing you stand less chance of it being Blackburn shown.

When you are in a hole the best thing to do is stop digging.

341226[/snapback]

Tell me about it.

Still as a fan born outside of Blackburn (and lancashire for that matter), to make this worse been born in Yorkshire probabaly puts me well down on the food chain of rovers fans respect.

Attend all home and away games for last 20 years

Attend all home and away games

Attend all away matches

ST holders

fair weather ticket buyers

Yorkshire rovers (doesnt matter about ticket types)

Abroad [insert soft cuddly PC term]

Armchairs

I used to support "man-u" rovers

Range rover driver Rovers Fans

Prawn sandwiches

BOTTOM

I'm sure you can think of other catorgries, feel free insert them or move groups up or down as you see fit.

Edited by OscarRaven

• 1 year later...

Yes make the abroad monkeys pay....... after all they dont exactly donate as much to the club do they.... and before they go on about thier £1000+ pilgrimages - money to airlines doesn't exactly count.

Why excactly doesn't that money count?

Does the foreign fan not pay it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.