BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Help A Hammer - Information About Your Team

What makes it worse is the speed with which the traitors replied, they couldn't impart the information fast enough :angry:

How do we know that Upton333 is not Pardew in disguise? :unsure:

Mum's the word ;)

(hangings will take place at dawn...)

Frankly, I don't think there's any amount of information will help Pardew at the moment...

So is that you away now Upton333? Dang it! Gone before I could get the old HMG up and running again!

Still, thanks for an honest preview, and hope your lot gets themselves sorted out soon. Only not TOO soon, if you get my drift. ;)

Edited by Fife Rover

Great preview Upton333 :)

I also see you predicted Rovers for a 2-1 win :)

Chosen with my head, not my heart, obviously.

So is that you away now Upton333? Dang it! Gone before I could get the old HMG up and running again!

Still, thanks for an honest preview, and hope your lot gets themselves sorted out soon. Only not TOO soon, if you get my drift. ;)

HMG?

Chosen with my head, not my heart, obviously.

HMG?

You have not been reading all the earlier posts on this topic that you started you naughty boy!

Way back at the start of all this I asked you if you were a spy; remember? And then went on to accuse the various members of this site that meekly coughed up all the useful info you and Pardew needed to plan Rovers downfall of being 5th columnists (traitors). I was assisted in my efforts by a gallant attempt to make people see sense from Rovers Mum. All to no avail; hence the threat to use the normal WW2 summary justice for traitors which was hanging or shooting. I was trying to get my Heavy Machine Gun up and running again, but alas was too late.

The result now is that Rovers are doomed! Whammers to win by a bucketful!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.