BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jimmy Hill And The Ballgirl

Bill "Selwyn Froggitt" Maynard could often be seen at Filbert Street and latterly the Crispdome, watching his favourite team Leicester City until his ill health started around 2003. I understand that he has had a series of strokes.

Bill "Selwyn Froggitt" Maynard could often be seen at Filbert Street and latterly the Crispdome, watching his favourite team Leicester City until his ill health started around 2003. I understand that he has had a series of strokes.

Somehow, I dont think you have read all the posts on this topic. Please see my earlier posting December 12th. This post has nothing at all to with Selwyn Froggitt

The game was played on 5th January 1991

Were were lower league & playing against The (then) Mighty Liverpool

We went ahead after 46 minutes thanks to a Simon Garner goal & I was still in the cue for the six-foot wide trough/cesspitt which was then apologising for the male toilets at the Blackburn End.

You can imagine my complete horror when the Blackburn End exploded and all of those pointing at the trough jumped up and down and turned round to hug their mates.

Super Atko went missing after the game for a week or two. He was so upset at plinking in the own goal in the 90th minute.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.