BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ticket Prices

Eddie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolton will have lots of empty seats in that away end, just like they did against City

I'm sure Boltons gates have gone down, each season, for the past 3 years havent they? Pricing away fans out of TELEVISED games surely doesnt help does it?

BWFC should charge Chelsea fans £48 and us what we charged them (£15), only fair + gives the game more of an atmosphere in a Lancashire Derby with sell outs in both ends. Instead, both ends wont be anywhere near sold out.

Imagine the uproar if we went to the Reebok, got in for £15 and we charged them £32.

I wouldnt mind but the Reeboks hardly the San Siro is it?

I would say for the vast majority of my generation that will come out of university heavily in debt it certainly will be. You could easily argue that almost no groups should get discounts, students are as deserving as many others who are considered.

Kids and OAPs are far more deserving of discounts than students.

Millionaires are more deserving than those bone idle student dossers .....

Out fishing are we Phil?

Has any player come out and said that ticket prices are too high? I doubt it. Until their salaries are brought into line ticket prices will go up. Sky TV is giving every premier league club millions, fans are paying ever increasing prices to watch lives games, and player salaries are still going through the roof. I've said this more than once that the only way to fix this is to stop going to games, buying merchandise, subscribing to Sky, and giving money to clubs through any other venture they dream up. Once they don't have an audience, prices and wages will shrink.....

.......but we'll be left watching sh!te football.

Archived