BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fergie

ABBEY

Nicko gets it right again - Ferguson has been sacked

It's not Alex - but Fergie's son Darren - who has been sacked today by Peterborough United. I was praying 20 years ago that Alex Ferguson would be sacked by Man United. Sadly it didn't happen and the Glaswegian ogre remained in charge at Old Trafford despite not winning a trophy in his first few years and United being stuck in mid-table mediocrity up until 1990.

Anyway, a week ago our friend Alan Nixon was on the receiving end of an unjustified attack on his integrity from Peterborough United after Alan dared to write a story stating that Darren Ferguson was on the brink of being sacked.

Nicko's article in the Mirror on the 1st of November said that Peterborough's demanding Irish chairman Darragh MacAnthony had called Darren Ferguson to summit talks, with Mr MacAnthony unhappy with Peterborough's poor start to the Championship campaign.

The club gave an angry reaction to Nicko's article. A statement from them a week ago said: "Peterborough United would like to state that the story in the Daily Mirror claiming that Darren Ferguson was called for 'summit' talks with chairman Darragh MacAnthony on Sunday is pure fabrication and untrue."

How dare Peterborough suggest that Alan Nixon is guilty of fabrication!

Unshaven Irish playboy Mr MacAnthony, pictured below, who has a penchant for fast cars, previously claimed to be 100% behind Darren Ferguson.

0,,10427~3322436,00.jpg

Whilst Mr MacAnthony appears to be a rather arrogant man who needs a razor blade, I don't have a single shred of sympathy for Darren Ferguson after his sacking.

Some of you may remember that Darren Ferguson is a disgusting wife beater, who in 2008 pleaded guilty to assault and was fined the paltry sum of £1500, plus costs.

The violent attack took place on the driveway of his father's mansion in Wilmslow, when Darren kicked his estranged wife Nadine in the stomach.

It's an abhorrent way to treat women if Darren thinks it's acceptable to kick ladies in the stomach. I criticised Marlon King last week for his disgusting attacks on women. Darren Ferguson also deserves condemnation for his unacceptable violence.

His father Alex is an arrogant cantankerous bully. Perhaps Darren has picked up on the fists of rage from his father and believes it's acceptable to use his fists and feet to lash out at people.

Alex might be a knight of the realm, but his conduct has often been a disgrace. Shame on Alastair Campbell and Tony Blair for combining to give him a knighthood a decade ago. His violent son Darren's tenure with Peterborough United has come to an end today and as I said, I don't have any sympathy for him.

A link to Nicko's latest article today on the Darren Ferguson saga is below:

LINK HERE

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko gets it right again - Ferguson has been sacked

It's not Alex - but Fergie's son Darren - who has been sacked today by Peterborough United. I was praying 20 years ago that Alex Ferguson would be sacked by Man United. Sadly it didn't happen and the Glaswegian ogre remained in charge at Old Trafford despite not winning a trophy in his first few years and United being stuck in mid-table mediocrity up until 1990.

Anyway, a week ago our friend Alan Nixon was on the receiving end of an unjustified attack on his integrity from Peterborough United after Alan dared to write a story stating that Darren Ferguson was on the brink of being sacked.

Nicko's article in the Mirror on the 1st of November said that Peterborough's demanding Irish chairman Darragh MacAnthony had called Darren Ferguson to summit talks, with Mr MacAnthony unhappy with Peterborough's poor start to the Championship campaign.

The club gave an angry reaction to Nicko's article. A statement from them a week ago said: "Peterborough United would like to state that the story in the Daily Mirror claiming that Darren Ferguson was called for 'summit' talks with chairman Darragh MacAnthony on Sunday is pure fabrication and untrue."

How dare Peterborough suggest that Alan Nixon is guilty of fabrication!

Unshaven Irish playboy Mr MacAnthony, pictured below, who has a penchant for fast cars, previously claimed to be 100% behind Darren Ferguson.

0,,10427~3322436,00.jpg

Whilst Mr MacAnthony appears to be a rather arrogant man who needs a razor blade, I don't have a single shred of sympathy for Darren Ferguson after his sacking.

Some of you may remember that Darren Ferguson is a disgusting wife beater, who in 2008 pleaded guilty to assault and was fined the paltry sum of £1500, plus costs.

The violent attack took place on the driveway of his father's mansion in Wilmslow, when Darren kicked his estranged wife Nadine in the stomach.

It's an abhorrent way to treat women if Darren thinks it's acceptable to kick ladies in the stomach. I criticised Marlon King last week for his disgusting attacks on women. Darren Ferguson also deserves condemnation for his unacceptable violence.

His father Alex is an arrogant cantankerous bully. Perhaps Darren has picked up on the fists of rage from his father and believes it's acceptable to use his fists and feet to lash out at people.

Alex might be a knight of the realm, but his conduct has often been a disgrace. Shame on Alastair Campbell and Tony Blair for combining to give him a knighthood a decade ago. His violent son Darren's tenure with Peterborough United has come to an end today and as I said, I don't have any sympathy for him.

A link to Nicko's latest article today on the Darren Ferguson saga is below:

LINK HERE

Brill.

Disregarding non-footballing issues, I find it unbelievable that Ferguson is being sacked after leading the club to back-to-back promotions. They won't find anybody better and will be relegated. Frankly, it's what the owners deserve.

Indeed, his squad my still have a number of players who were there when they were in the 3rd division, and are not up to the standard of a very tightly contested 1st division where anyone can beat anyone. Peterborough were bound to hit a ceiling at some point without doing a mini Man City with the playing staff. Hope they get Dave Bassett now.

Archived