SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fergie

ABBEY

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quotes that were OK'd by the FA:

Ferguson had described referee Martin Atkinson as a "disgrace", declaring that his performance "should not be accepted in our game", after he denied United a penalty for Sylvain Distin's block on Cristiano Ronaldo.

Atkinson also sent off United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak for bringing down Milan Baros and Ferguson claimed that the referees' chief, Keith Hackett, was "not doing his job properly" and picked his "favourites" for United's matches.

Queiroz was just as scathing about Atkinson, saying: "I feel sorry that the game has moved to the situation where referees deserve red cards.

"This referee deserves somebody to come to the side of the pitch after five minutes, give him a red card and pull him out of the game." - AFP/de

channelnewsasia.com

I cannot understand the fuss.

This is the ideal behaviour to get you to 3rd in the Fair Play table and 8th in behaviour towards officials (get this- Roy Keane's Sunderland had the best marks for behaviour towards officials :lol: )

Rovers will of course lose our appeal abysmally and MGP will be publicly beheaded to give him something to really complain about....

As a sideshow of the mayhem breaking out of Ewood and the turmoil of us losing our manager and backroom team/best players/money and all.

Is anyone else watching the red faced whinger interview ?

Despite my hatred for him, he is a very articulate person.

Agree with cocker. They aren't one of our rivals so I'd rather get to see him play in the premiership.

On top of that, if they bring in that much money they'll only go out and buy someone else and Ferguson has a pretty good record when it comes to buying players.

Agree with cocker. They aren't one of our rivals so I'd rather get to see him play in the premiership.

On top of that, if they bring in that much money they'll only go out and buy someone else and Ferguson has a pretty good record when it comes to buying players.

Taibi, Bosnic, Blanc, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Rossi, Veron and Saha suggests that its more average than his cheerleaders would have us believe

Lots of people from all over football suddenly talking about loyalty now that Man Utd are going to get their cumuppance! :angry:

Lets just hope that the ritual coolaid suicide goes according to plan when Sir Alex retires, I hear there is a clause in Ronaldo's contract stating that he must take part even if at another club.

Loyalty.... Man Utd..... Bah.

Taibi, Bosnic, Blanc, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Rossi, Veron and Saha suggests that its more average than his cheerleaders would have us believe

He's been there more than 20 years! Obviously there's going to be the odd stinker, but there's even a couple in your list who weren't really crap buys.

Twenty years. Flip knows how many trophies. What an average transfer-market dealer he truly is, glad you pointed that out.

i pray he goes - it will give utd a taste of their own medicine.

the 100million will have no effect on them buying other players - they can currently outspend anyone anyway!

it will just help the glazers re-structure their loans...

...and as the club doubles in value over the enxt 5 years, philip and the rest of the detractors will have to admit that the glazers have played a blinder!

I`ll be glad to see the back of the riverdancing ####!

Looks like Real Madrid`s feeder club will be looking for a new player very soon.

i pray he goes - it will give utd a taste of their own medicine.

the 100million will have no effect on them buying other players - they can currently outspend anyone anyway!

it will just help the glazers re-structure their loans...

...and as the club doubles in value over the enxt 5 years, philip and the rest of the detractors will have to admit that the glazers have played a blinder!

:lol:

Simple fact is the MU propaganda machine is gearing up to tell the poor deluded Mancs what wonderful players thay will be able to buy with the dosh (very familiar refrain to Rovers supporters, might as well be swahili to Mancs), when...

The Ronaldo deal buys them 8 months interest payments- that's all.

I rather hope that Real Madrid prise Ronaldo out of the Manc grasp and Abramovich steps in and gazumps them. That will upset the Mancs and turn them against the Glazers.

If Man U were still a PLC, all prices would be 25% less and Ferguson would have a kitty of well over £100m to spend this summer. To which I give thanks to the Glazers for comprehensively wrecking the Mancs compared with what they would have been.

I give thanks to the Glazers for comprehensively wrecking the Mancs compared with what they would have been.

Two successive premiership titles, reigning European champs and the ability to buy two or three £17m players every single season?

RUINED!!!!!

Two successive premiership titles, reigning European champs and the ability to buy two or three £17m players every single season?

RUINED!!!!!

Yeah.. I know it's irresponsible to say but I'td be nice if somebody would wreck us as much. :rover:

:lol:

Simple fact is the MU propaganda machine is gearing up to tell the poor deluded Mancs what wonderful players thay will be able to buy with the dosh (very familiar refrain to Rovers supporters, might as well be swahili to Mancs), when...

The Ronaldo deal buys them 8 months interest payments- that's all.

I rather hope that Real Madrid prise Ronaldo out of the Manc grasp and Abramovich steps in and gazumps them. That will upset the Mancs and turn them against the Glazers.

If Man U were still a PLC, all prices would be 25% less and Ferguson would have a kitty of well over £100m to spend this summer. To which I give thanks to the Glazers for comprehensively wrecking the Mancs compared with what they would have been.

Bite bite yawn yawn.

Manuel, ''You know naaaaaathing..''

RUINED!!!!!

I'm sure someone at Juventus agrees with him.

Yeah, the Glazers have been terrible this offseason, Fergie hasn't been linked with any big dollar signings before the Ronaldo "decision." Haven't been linked with Benzema or Campbell at all (and those are just a couple of the names, not to mention RSC).

If they can get in 2 strikers and a top class winger, they will be fine. For those that think RSC won't fit into their style, the style could change without Ronaldo.

Try reading you guys

With Glazers- probably have to sell Ronaldo

Without Glazers - no £764m of debt

- no £250m interest charges to date

- RFW would have £100m in readies net to spend on transfers this summer

Philice buddy.

T H E Y D O N ' T H A V E T O S E L L R O N A L D O ! ! !

He wants to leave. Since the Glaziers have arrived they have spent tons on players and new contracts.

As well as winning two Premier Leagues and one European Cup.

Get over it.

Y O U A R E W R O N G ! ! !

Archived