BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes 2008

Guest Kamy100

That's not the final release though. I would have thought the fans are the last thing to get tweaked in a game like this. Also, I don't really car what the fans are doing, you see the pitch mainly and are normally concentrating on the game.

Either way, I will get both games again.

This is the problem that the PES makers had before. Thats why if you look at the old PES the stadiums are near empty. I dont care about that to be honest as long as the game is good.

This and Fifa are the two games that I am looking forward to the most. I know that if I buy them that I wont be bored of playing until the next one comes out. I still love PES 7 and still play it on the PS3.

Pre order at play will be done soon

get FIFA in my opinion. PES really needs to look next-gen. Why buy a game that looks like it's from a ps2?

FFS. Haven't we been through this in countless other threads? The value of PES is the gameplay, which blows FIFA out of the water.

Personally, as long as I can distinguish what is on the screen, I don't care about the supposed lack of quality of the graphics.

FFS. Haven't we been through this in countless other threads?

No need for that. Many people have been through this many times before. Many millions of people like Fifa, many millions like PES. Way of the world, each to their own. I like both for different reasons and I want to play the new Fifa before passing judgement.

No need for that.

There was plenty of need for it. He was of the opinion that the only games worth buying are the games he perceives to be the graphical standard for this generation's consoles. :blink: Apart from valuing gameplay over graphics, which I expressed in my original post, I also take offence as a buyer of retro games and consoles. :huh: My whole gaming personality was buried. :ph34r:

There was plenty of need for it. He was of the opinion that the only games worth buying are the games he perceives to be the graphical standard for this generation's consoles. :blink: Apart from valuing gameplay over graphics, which I expressed in my original post, I also take offence as a buyer of retro games and consoles. :huh: My whole gaming personality was buried. :ph34r:

if you spend £300 on a system and still get ps2 graphics then i think you are entitled to ask why.

i actually prefer pes to play and own both games! fifa 07 is a lot closer to pes than many pes fans realise and is why i bought both.

you value gameplay over graphics which is fine by me. but there's nothing wrong with saying that the graphics in pes need improving. the whole "pes is better to play" thing has been going on for years and in my opinion they need to improve it to win the battle with fifa.

i'm sorry you felt offended by one person's opinion :ph34r:

I don't even agree that FIFAs graphics are better, the players seem completely out of proportion with the pitch and move around like monkeys and don't seem to have any freedom! The fact that FIFA are trying to make it play and look more and more like pro evo every year speaks for itself

Archived