BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

94-95 Shirt

mcbob

I (stupidly!) destroyed mine for use in a textiles project at school (please forgive me!), but i really would like another one. Ive tried looking online but to no avail, nd im guessing no1 here is stupid enough to sell one to me but its just a chance thing. NEway IF so, 07969430509 rob, or if you know any information about getting one then pls get in touch!

rob

Yes, my 94-95 shirt is signed and hanging in a frame on the wall.

I wouldnt mind another one and have too carried out searches. I wish there was a legit website out there that did the old shirts but I guess they cant do them because of the sponsors.

Yes, my 94-95 shirt is signed

Mine is singed!

That's another thing the club shop issue raises-I went on Saturday and there are none of the Old kits for sale. They used to have 3 or 4 classic kits from over the years, I have the 1960 cup final one and the early 80s one. Cannot get them anywhere now.

i think im just unlucky.

i had last seasons shirt, went to the man city match at ewood (last game of season) n got 5 signatures. a week or so later, i pulled it out the washing machine all mangled up, with the red plastic stripe thing dispersed all over the shirt :( think i put it on too hot or somethin lol.

total gutted.

Mine is singed!

That's another thing the club shop issue raises-I went on Saturday and there are none of the Old kits for sale. They used to have 3 or 4 classic kits from over the years, I have the 1960 cup final one and the early 80s one. Cannot get them anywhere now.

Aside from the shop there used to be stalls on Blackburn market that used to sell Rovers stuff too (inc old kits) Sadly that doesn't seem to be there any more either.

mine is not only signed by the championship winning squad of 94/95,but also by jack walker,when by chance i saw him in the car park of the dell way back in 1999.

how much would that be worth now do you lot think?

If I had it. Priceless