BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Minutes From Fans Forum Meeting

Guest fernhurstblue

Guest fernhurstblue

This is a message to anybody who attended the fans forum meeting the other week ..... any idea when the minutes will be put in the public domain?

This is a message to anybody who attended the fans forum meeting the other week ..... any idea when the minutes will be put in the public domain?

There has been a bit of a delay. I completed the draft minutes last week but for complicated reasons the Chairman won't get sight of them until tonight. I'll then send them to Tom Finn, who usually turns them round in 24 hours so I would hope they will be available early next week. When they are I'll post a copy on here.

If your interest is on a particular issue pm me and I might be able to help now.

I know we said Monday, but if you want John I can post them in their slot on the official site and from there they can be downloaded?

Lee - I asked Tom to give me 48 hours so that the Forum members got the chance to see the minutes before they were generally available in case there was a howler in there. It was his idea to wait until Monday, so I've no problem with them being published on the official site now.

Can you stick a link on here so that everyone can quickly get to them?

Archived