BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Joey Barton Does It Again...

Newcastle fans need to hear it from their own players though, to show how it is indirectly their fault they have had no success.

Makes me laugh considering they are the worlds self styled best fans.

To save Bartons face the Newcastle fans need to hear it from ALL their own players though.......

Phil Thompson said that when he was playing for Lpool the team were always told to keep the crowd quiet for the first 20 mins, if they could achieve that then the Newcastle 'faithfull' would start to turn on their own players and the game would get much easier.

For a definition of a troubled kid dragged up and hardened off in a Liverpool slum you mean. He certainly seemed on the edge.

I doubt very much that he had a worse upbringing than i did,but i don`t go around stubbing out cigars in young lads faces and attacking people form behind and beating them senseless.

The guy is a cowardly thug and strikes me as the type who brags about his flash cars and how much money he has.

It also seems strange for any lad in their early 20`s to be smoking cigars unless they were being a flash git.

As the majority of posters have said, hes a prck- but doesnt mean that what he said aint right! Newcastle is fast becoming one of the easiest places in the country to go, simply cos you know that the fans will be on the back if they havent scored in the first 20 mins!

Archived