BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Charity 5 A-side Competition.

If you will do something stupid like that what do you expect!

You have to play, we are going to kick some behind this year....hopefully.

We shall see how quickly my legs want to start walking again, i also have a game sunday, so i cant be going all out, dont think we`ll need to anyway ;)

Unfortunately I won't be making it, to play anyhow, as I'm working this evening and will be shattered as I'm travelling from 1am tomorrow morning!

Get the excuses in early ;)

If you can get a team together of at least 5 people then yes. Just pm your team name and details to groo.

But you all have no chance because Norway mean business this year!

Not a chance Modes. Norway will not even come close, lol.

Anyhow yes if anyone else wants to put a team together then let me know, as the London Branch pulled out. There are a few spare players available, so if you arrive down, then we will fit you into a team.

Be there for 3:00pm and then we can arrange the fixture-lists.

£10/person and all in aid of a great cause. JR will be down after 3pm for a while as well.

Get the excuses in early ;)

I know, it's great reading them!

If it was a case of hitting the bar, then not one excuse would there be. Anyhow we'll be doing that around 8pm or so!!

After a shakey route through the group stages, Norway stepped it up beating last years winners the Torrents 4-1, then knocked out the LET by a sizable score. Only falling at the final hurdle to the Coppers (Hot Fuzz).

Oh and erm Northern Ireland were bottom of both groups!

Archived