BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hotels In London

I`m off to see the Foo Fighters at Wembley ont 6th June (Fri)

the hotel i usually use is fully booked (days hotel, South Ruislip)

....can anybody recommend a good cheap-ish hotel down there, hopefully not too far from Wembley.

Any links would be grateful too.

Many thanks ;)

....can anybody recommend a good cheap-ish hotel down there, hopefully not too far from Wembley.

Many thanks ;)

travelodge are normally the cheapest - there are many of them in london

Im so looking forward to this gig!!! Went to Hyde Park to watch them a few years back and was so dissapointed with the sound quality of whats normally an awesome live band. Did go OT(Cricket) the next day though and was perhaps one of the best gigs I ever went to.

Im so looking forward to this gig!!! Went to Hyde Park to watch them a few years back and was so dissapointed with the sound quality of whats normally an awesome live band. Did go OT(Cricket) the next day though and was perhaps one of the best gigs I ever went to.

lastminutelondon.com

Forgot, to post this. We used this last year for a weekend away we paid £84 each for a Travel Inn rated 4* in Camden which would cost £200 a night to walk in off the street using the secret hotels on the site.

Many thanks ;)

If you book a travelodge room 7 days in advance it would cost about 30 to 50 quid a night. But if you do it 14 days in advance it will only be £19.00 a night. Check out travelodge website. I always use travelodge when I travel around uk - why pay loads for a nights kip!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn`t get anything anywhere near Wembley & central London was a bit pricey, so have ended up getting cheap travelodge room 'fot neet' in Watford. It`s on the same tube line as Wembley & my mate knows the area quite well.

Thanks for advise chaps :tu:

Archived