BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Brother

GGGOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Big Blurter is finally off our Australian screens, last series ever just finished

Biggest crap pile (barring the first series) ever to stink up my television

Didnt they stick Pammy in there to boost ratings too

We have got into BB this year. Partly cause the first to go , alex and silvia were go vile and it was encouraging that the vote was so high against them and their attitude. mohamed is next, another 'orrid self centred person. That guy has deep down hate in him.

GGGOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Big Blurter is finally off our Australian screens, last series ever just finished

Biggest crap pile (barring the first series) ever to stink up my television

Lucky sod. Disappointed you'd still do that Hepititis ridden Canadian skank-ho though. Should I call you Glenn from now on?

Anyway, I cannot believe we'll see more here in Britain. We've had bullying scandals etc. again and hopefully the sad, attention seeking ____s will eff off and serve me chips. It is amazing how the 1st series over here had normal people, and it had quickly descended into a freak show for any pathetic wannabe who missed out on appearing on The Word.

Archived