BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shirt Sizes?

Is it just me or have shirt sizes gone massive?

I've just had to buy a size XL boys as opposed to the usual small mens.....it's pretty embarrrassin and a little weird walking around the kids bit of the store with catious mum's and dad's lookin at me whilst i see which one of the "kiddie" sized shirts fit.

I mean; i'm not a midget (no offence to any midgets) or anything and I like my roast dinners so i'm not super skinny (no offence to the super skinny) but i feel as tho i'm less of a man now.

I feel like I should stand up and be counted as an adult and demand they revert back to the time when there was normal sizes; a time when i could proudly walk into my local sport soccer, look the snotty little student that's serving me in the eye and feel like a man.

but pretty much all i wanna know is am I alone in thinkin that shirt sizes have gone fat?

Is it just me or have shirt sizes gone massive?

I've just had to buy a size XL boys as opposed to the usual small mens.....it's pretty embarrrassin and a little weird walking around the kids bit of the store with catious mum's and dad's lookin at me whilst i see which one of the "kiddie" sized shirts fit.

I mean; i'm not a midget (no offence to any midgets) or anything and I like my roast dinners so i'm not super skinny (no offence to the super skinny) but i feel as tho i'm less of a man now.

I feel like I should stand up and be counted as an adult and demand they revert back to the time when there was normal sizes; a time when i could proudly walk into my local sport soccer, look the snotty little student that's serving me in the eye and feel like a man.

but pretty much all i wanna know is am I alone in thinkin that shirt sizes have gone fat?

I bet you've saved a bob or two.

Jammy get!

I've found the opposite. I'm not a fat guy by any stretch of the imagination but I'm quite well built. I like wearing loose, comfortable clothes however I find many things these days which are classed as XL to be, well, very tight. I'm not bursting out of them but in my mind, XL or L should be just that.

I have noticed that all sizes are much bigger..I have bought new 32" jeans and they are too big...I can now get into a size 30"..All round I see that sizes are getting bigger because kids, especially, are getting fatter...I guess a lot of adults are too..

Archived