BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Staying In Dublin

Thanks for those who have given advice on where to go. We have booked our flights and now finding a hostel. It looks like Abigail's hostel which is just off the main bit of Dublin e.g. Temple Bar etc. We are just having trouble booking by phone and the emails are bouncing back!!!

• 1 month later...

Well, just got back and we had an amazing time! We spent an absolute fortune but it was well worth it. That flipping euro didn't do us any favours.

We did the city tour on a bus to get our bearings when we arrived which was very informative - being teachers we like learning something new each day!! Over the next few days we then headed off to the Guiness factory (I don't actually like guiness though - although i did try it!) We went to the jail - which they let us out of. Dublin castle, The national art gallery, the library place and then we went to lots of different pubs, bars, coffee shops, restuarants etc etc!

The hotel was just where you said and it was really really lovely.

Found eating out incredibly expensive and drinking wine was even more so but none of that mattered as we had a cracking 30th birthday celebration!!!

Found eating out incredibly expensive and drinking wine was even more so but none of that mattered as we had a cracking 30th birthday celebration!!!

I absolutely hate Dublin. I can't get past the feeling that I'm being fleeced wherever I go. They'll be charging you for the air next.

Archived