BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mobile Phone Deals

seeing we have a variety of members from differing backgrounds can anyone invovled with mobile phones give me any advice as to deals with free lap tops ?

my current contract is ending in 2 days time and I am looking at what deals are around.

thanks

Ive always used the cashback deals with The Link and CarPhone warehouse. You need to remember to claim the money - but as long as you follow the T&C's the reputable companies usually come good first time.

Cant often get hugely decent deals if you arent fussed about the model of phone.

Never been for the "gift" ones, but seen them advertised with the same companies.

I think I like the Nokia 5800 simply for the music side of things but for me, all the phone has to do is make and take calls as well as the text messages.

Wouldnt mind the freebie lap tops on offer if its the right make/model.

thanks guys for the heads up

Ive always used the cashback deals with The Link and CarPhone warehouse. You need to remember to claim the money - but as long as you follow the T&C's the reputable companies usually come good first time.

Cant often get hugely decent deals if you arent fussed about the model of phone.

Never been for the "gift" ones, but seen them advertised with the same companies.

I forgot to claim for mine and had to rant big time at them to get it back.(phones4u)

Don't get an N96, very good phone in principle, awful battery life (lasts about a day before needing re-charging)

i have a nokia..never again.It doesnt save message tones ,well it does but it crashes....and the battery is pants .day and half most.

Hasnt the 5800 got bad reviews?

I had the N95 and then didnt bother with the N96 but it was the same, Battery only lasted 1 1/2 day.

Iv got a samsung soul at the mo, its boring! Nokia N97 might be my next one in June when its out.

If I was you 1864 id go phones4u, screw them for as much cash as you can (they give it you to hand) and then put abit to it and buy a better laptop that the one they can offer you. Also usually with the deals like PS3, Laptops etc you have to sign up for a 24 month contract too!!

Having shopped around I took p a good option with o2, got the Nokia 5800 despite the good,the bad and the ugly reviews.

Its a cracking phone, radio and mp3 player, touch screen, in built games, wifi connection and is all singing and dancing.

Just a pity I am a technophobe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived