BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Caption This

Guys, how can you mock a bloke who was a champion at Ewood?

I'll be forever grateful that he played in the blue and whites. His best years.

Agree fully with dave.

What expressions would you have had on your faces if it had been Rovers.

Guys, how can you mock a bloke who was a champion at Ewood?

I'll be forever grateful that he played in the blue and whites. His best years.

i think most people are greatful i am for one, as we wouldn't have won the league without him... people are upset in the way he left he also said he was leaving to win things.

like the championship play-off final ha!!!

Totally agree with all the Shearer supporters on here. Although I do like to laugh at Newcastle (I do live near there and a lot of my family are Newcastle) the man is a legend who took us to the league title not single handedly but indefinetly. Also I think it takes balls to risk ruining your reputation to take a sinking ship eight games from relegation (please excuse the ambiguity as I know boats don't play football) and try to keep it up.

I cant knock Shearer at all, he turned down the red ######, he went to Newcastle cos they were his team, the ones he supported as a kid, just like we support Rovers, I dont find that wrong, its like living a dream.

We owe Shearer so much, without question he did more than just help us win the league and his best football was played at Rovers, whilst I do laugh at Newcastle as a club, they fully deserve what they got, I wont laugh at Shearer, he was trying to save HIS club, the one he loves and cares for and it must have hurt so much.

Don't get me wrong guys.

There's three clubs I wanted to see go down, Spuds, Wet Spam and the Barcodes.

I got one of my wishes, but Shearer was special for us, he did so much, part of a "team" that worked together.

bit of crack dave thats all .

Its like the other month when i nearly lost my leg ,i got texts taking the pee out of me .all in the name of crack.

Did you leave it on a bus? Or down the pub?

bit of crack dave thats all .

Its like the other month when i nearly lost my leg ,i got texts taking the pee out of me .all in the name of crack.

You want to stay away from crack, fella. Just say 'no'!

Did you leave it on a bus? Or down the pub?

:lol:

Archived