BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Buying Online

Guys, ive never bought anything off the rovers online store. Can somebody please help me, as to what i need to do. Also how would i know im not being charged for more than what i should be paying for. Our currency is Rands in SA as is around about 12 rand to the pound.

Grooby, can you help me please?

Thanks

A few other things, being outside UK will they deliver straight to my address or will it land up at a post office? Im very worried at spending so much money and it goes missing. Does anybody know what the Postage and packaging will cost to deliver to South Africa. The last time i enquired, it was more than the actual item, which i thought was ridiculous. I asked the lady who emailed me, and she says its the normal rates to SA. Can that be right? If it is then im afraid i wont be able to afford the item, which is a shame as it would be my 1st time buying online for anything.

Any replies would be appreciated

Iccers

A few other things, being outside UK will they deliver straight to my address or will it land up at a post office? Im very worried at spending so much money and it goes missing. Does anybody know what the Postage and packaging will cost to deliver to South Africa. The last time i enquired, it was more than the actual item, which i thought was ridiculous. I asked the lady who emailed me, and she says its the normal rates to SA. Can that be right? If it is then im afraid i wont be able to afford the item, which is a shame as it would be my 1st time buying online for anything.

Iccers

They always hike up postage as a way of making extra profit. It might be a good idea to paypal the money across to a board member and have them buy it and ship it for you?

The thing is i dont have paypal, and im not sure if anybody would be willing to help with postage. Please guys anymore suggestions, as i would love to get the black Rovers jacket. The big puffy one, with crown logo at the back. I see its going for 23 pounds online store.

Iccers

If you go right through to the payment page it should tell you what the full costs is...would be a bit expensive to S.A. I would have thought..but is you want it that badly... :rolleyes:...I thought it was really hot in S.A,. anyway...do you need a big jacket.. :wacko:B)

Cheers Chocky. Yeah April to around about August will be our winter months. Yeah, i hope i can get around the cost of the postage, because its just madness that i will have to pay more for the postage than the actual item. So if anybody is coming to SA please let me know, or if there is a sweet person willing to post it for me :-D

Guest benmaxwell

It's £5 postage and packaging whatever you buy in the UK. I purchased a Worthington Cup Final DVD the other week for a friend, and the postage was £5... It arrived the next day though!

You might want to considering ordering some stuff in bulk. Saving up and then buying several items in one go if you can get it working... It will ultimately save money...

5 pounds anywhere in the world Ben? So if you buy in bulk is that what they charge. I seriously need some help on this. Lady told me it will cost more than the shirt, when i enquired a while back. This was delivery to SA.

Guest benmaxwell
5 pounds anywhere in the world Ben? So if you buy in bulk is that what they charge. I seriously need some help on this. Lady told me it will cost more than the shirt, when i enquired a while back. This was delivery to SA.

Haven't a clue, check out: http://www.onerovers.co.uk/terms.aspx

Archived