BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nigel Reo Coker

dose anyone agree he is worth a punt he cant get into villas mid so i dont think they woud wana keep hold of himand he wont cost that much and i think we can get him back to hes best a sort of player we need a box to box player and is quiet usefull at rightback

dose anyone agree he is worth a punt he cant get into villas mid so i dont think they woud wana keep hold of himand he wont cost that much and i think we can get him back to hes best a sort of player we need a box to box player and is quiet usefull at rightback

Villa paid 8 million for him. He'd cost at least 6 imo.

I rated him when he was breaking into the West Ham side and the England U21 side.

However at Villa he's had some very poor games. When he makes a mistake he seems to be visibly nervous for the rest of the game.

He might be better than we ended the season with in midfield but I'd be confident on Sam finding better for cheaper abroad.

As ffan said, they paid 8 million for him and he's still young with a lot of potential, can't see O'Neill and Lerner cutting their losses just yet, especially since they lost Barry.

He'd be a decent signing but not a whole lot better than we have so I don't think it's worth throwing the cheque book at him.

As ffan said, they paid 8 million for him and he's still young with a lot of potential, can't see O'Neill and Lerner cutting their losses just yet, especially since they lost Barry.

He'd be a decent signing but not a whole lot better than we have so I don't think it's worth throwing the cheque book at him.

He is massively over-rated, has an over-inflated view of himself and I am led to believe was a disruptive influence. One of the few good things Sheringham did whilst at our place was to put him in his place. Apparently Reo-Coker was moaning about not playing for a top 4 side like Man Utd, Sheringham quickly told him he'd never be good enough. He cannot pass but runs around. A lot.

Great bit of business on our part to sell him for so much.

Archived