BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Witton Park Last Night...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A loudspeaker system was used, no one stomped over anyones graves and just for the record, it was those chavs, who aren't called "muslims" by the way, stomped all over the graves in Birmingham, now I guess that isn't disrespectful is it. So what's next for you? Get ######, rape a few women, kill a few guys whilst your at it, drive round bashing other peoples cars in whilst drunk, and just for that sense of satisfaction rob a few houses. Try looking a bit closer to home before you criticise "muslims"!

Oh and for the record, what would the rest do that don't blast out bangra tunes? Drive round in their Vauxhall Corsa's or their Ford Focus/Fiesta, with tinted windows blasting dance tunes. That's not pushing the boundry at all is it?

I've come here and explained what the night was all about, and i've said it before and i'll say it again, it was wrong what happened that night and the loudspeaker system should not have been used. I was quoting the Church Bells because one of the posters mentioned the Islamic prayers being prayed on loudspeaker at a few mosques on a day-to-day basis. Nothing to do with what happened that night.

The behaviour of those 'chavs' (you call them) is totally disrespectful too. That is what`s wrong with this country. It is morally ###### up & getting worse.

Something should definitely be done to these scum who make other peoples lives a misery......but that`s another subject for another day.

Back on subject (& before the thread is closed....which it will be) I`ve always said i am not racist but i do have anti-islamic views. (Islam is not a race....it`s a religion)

I have firends who are Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Polish, Thai etc..... They are all very nice people (as are some muslims & hindus i know)

They & their families have all settled in this country & have brought their cultures with them. The difference is you don`t hear them constantly demanding this & that , wanting their own laws to be implemented & calling for the death of infidels & murders of soldiers of the country they have settled in.

I know it`s not a PC view of the world.....but it is my view & my opinion. I feel that the influx of immigrants into this country (mainly asian in the Blackburn area) has ruined the town i grew up in.

This will be the last i post on this particular subject.

good post above ^^^^^

For me I won't as wordy.. Iam just leaving the town, well before it drowns it's self and becomes void of tax payers and is left to the scroungers and low life. No doubt that at this point, more Religiously moral laws will come into local use, to deal with the scum thats left. Thank *** I won't be here to witness it.

The behaviour of those 'chavs' (you call them) is totally disrespectful too. That is what`s wrong with this country. It is morally ###### up & getting worse.

Something should definitely be done to these scum who make other peoples lives a misery......but that`s another subject for another day.

Back on subject (& before the thread is closed....which it will be) I`ve always said i am not racist but i do have anti-islamic views. (Islam is not a race....it`s a religion)

I have firends who are Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Polish, Thai etc..... They are all very nice people (as are some muslims & hindus i know)

They & their families have all settled in this country & have brought their cultures with them. The difference is you don`t hear them constantly demanding this & that , wanting their own laws to be implemented & calling for the death of infidels & murders of soldiers of the country they have settled in.

I know it`s not a PC view of the world.....but it is my view & my opinion. I feel that the influx of immigrants into this country (mainly asian in the Blackburn area) has ruined the town i grew up in.

This will be the last i post on this particular subject.

I have quite a few Muslim friends and workmates, and not once have they tried to force their religion on me. You have been swayed by the vocal minority. (very easy to do, the media don't help).

If you were friends with a Muslim you would accept that in many ways they are different, but underneath it all are exactly the same as the next guy.

I have had plenty of vocal white Christians try to force their religion onto me. For example, people preaching in Leeds city centre. I don't dislike all white christians because of this.

I have quite a few Muslim friends and workmates, and not once have they tried to force their religion on me. You have been swayed by the vocal minority. (very easy to do, the media don't help).

If you were friends with a Muslim you would accept that in many ways they are different, but underneath it all are exactly the same as the next guy.

I have had plenty of vocal white Christians try to force their religion onto me. For example, people preaching in Leeds city centre. I don't dislike all white christians because of this.

the vocal minority seem to get the results in the UK!

good post above ^^^^^

For me I won't as wordy.. Iam just leaving the town, well before it drowns it's self and becomes void of tax payers and is left to the scroungers and low life. No doubt that at this point, more Religiously moral laws will come into local use, to deal with the scum thats left. Thank *** I won't be here to witness it.

That's about as close to a self-fulfilled prophecy as you can get.

Archived