BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Witton Park Last Night...

Did anybody else living round witton, mill hill, buncer lane area hear the noise coming from Witton Park at about 1am this morning? Lots of asian guys there shouting things through a loudspeaker.

Anyone know what it was all about? :huh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in Mill Hill but didn't hear anything about that time, only noise I have heard this week was Mill Hill club alarm going off as someone had managed to get themselves locked in there.

Well I suppose Mill Hill is pushing it a bit. Lots of people have been talking about it though, nobody on here know anything then?

Running round graveyards, chanting in the middle of the night in an area supposed to be respectful of the dear departed.

I'd have locked 'em up, town's farked. :angry2:

A point that some have made for many many years and many have denied for a similar time.

Obviously on the darker and more sinister side of that religion but damned rude and ignorant behaviour to boot. There is just no need to recreate such primitive ceremonies in this day and age. The seemingly more reasonable are now condemning the action as is usual in these situations but that should fool no one. imo It is yet another statement of intent with the sole intention of giving the finger to all kuffārs

Cremation should be absolutely compulsory in this country in this day and age with crematoriums converted into dedicated power stations and linked to the national grid. There is no excuse for fouling the environment and waterways with burials. Out of sight is most definitely not out of mind.

btw I can't verify this but I heard last night from more than one source that the number of complaints was far higher than the LT is reporting.

What exactly did they do during this religious ceremony?

....& why at night?

Chanting in a graveyard in the middle of the night through loud speakers?? :huh:

Sounds a bit wierd to me!

What a bunch of mugs we are in this country! No where else in the world would the wants and needs of the minority go before the majority.

Did the council or local planning authority approve this *religious* ceremony? If so, why?

Did the council or local planning authority approve this *religious* ceremony? If so, why?

Weak people in a weak organisation. It's much easier to say yes than no obviously. Also no one individual can be accused of being racist / bigoted or whatever and find themselves in hot water.

A taxi driver told me he`d seen a convoy of up to 100 cars coming down Buncer Lane at about 2-3 in the morning. He wondered what was going on.

Running round graveyards, chanting in the middle of the night in an area supposed to be respectful of the dear departed.

I'd have locked 'em up, town's farked. :angry2:

Yes, but we both know that with ridiculous politically correct policing, a soft criminal justice system and the pandering to minority groups that unfortunately nothing properly will be done about this selfish bunch of noisy irresponsible buggers causing offence and alarm to members of the community.

The loud religious chanting in the early hours of the morning between around midnight and 2am in a cemetery was very selfish and anti-social behaviour. I understand that the use of the site was fully permitted by the council, which bends over backwards for the Asian community. For the Asians to use a loud PA system at a time when people are trying to get to sleep in the early hours of the morning shows how inconsiderate and selfish they are towards other people.

I'm afraid that the lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum. We are virtually powerless to do anything - though I would encourage as many people as possible to complain, even though probably not a great deal will be done about the complaints from around a hundred people. Complaints about groups of Asians causing problems and disturbing the community is often met with the usual screams of "racist" from the liberal loonies.

Unfortunately one of the very few MPs willing to speak out against unpleasant behaviour from large groups of Asians is standing down at the next election. I admire the Labour MP Ann Cryer, who since 1997 has been the MP for Keighley in West Yorkshire. Her husband Bob was also an MP but sadly died in a car accident in 1994.

In contrast to most mealy-mouthed Labour MPs with their heads buried in the sand who refuse to face up to the problems and concerns that the indigenous community face, Ann Cryer has very bravely spoken out against some of the disgusting behaviour from groups of Asians in Keighley.

As well as the grooming of young girls by Asian men, enticing them into cars with cigarettes, alcohol and drugs, Ann has also publicly spoken out against the forced marriages and so-called 'honour killings' that are becoming an ever more unpleasant feature of our country.

By having the temerity to speak out against killings and abuse and choosing to highlight the large cultural differences that are causing problems in our country, unfortunately Ann Cryer has been subjected to some venomous personal attacks and the usual cries of "racist" from the loony brigade. This is what happens sadly when you try to speak up for the indigenous community who face harassment and unpleasant selfish behaviour from groups of Asians who do not share our values or culture.

I was deeply concerned to read about what happened at a Shia Muslim festival in Manchester last year. A group of around 150 bare-chested muslim men engaged in loud chanting and more disturbingly were flogging themselves with a whip called a zanjeer - which has chains and blades attached to it.

The Shia muslims like to inflict great pain on themselves during the festivals. For men to do this to themselves is bad enough, but I was absolutely disgusted to read that one muslim man called Syed Mustafa Zaidi was forcing two young boys aged 13 and 15 to lash their bare bodies with these ghastly whips and chains. It's nothing less than horrific child abuse in the name of religion.

But of course if one speaks out against this type of vile abuse of youngsters in these festivals you get the usual cries of "racism" and mealy-mouthed words about "Christian religions have inflicted pain on people as well".

The liberals usually refuse to face up to the horrific reality of this ghastly illiberal and intolerant religion. Liberals make excuses for them and rarely condemn what is patently unacceptable behaviour in a so-called civilised society. Just once - just for once - wouldn't it be nice if one day some of the woolly liberals could actually stand up and say: "This is completely wrong and unacceptable behaviour from muslims".

The situation is rather depressing but until we have more politicians with balls, so to speak, like Ann Cryer, then it will carry on and will undoubtedly get worse, with more abuse, more forced marriages, more honour killings, more sexual grooming and more beatings of people with whips and chains in the name of religion.

Unfortunately Ann Cryer is standing down at the next election due to ill health. The number of Labour MPs willing to speak out against selfish and unacceptable behaviour from groups of Asians can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand. Frank Field, the MP for Birkenhead, is another one of the very rare number of Labour MPs who is willing to voice his concerns.

We need more people like Frank and Ann to speak out in the face of the ghastly madness that surrounds us.

The situation is rather depressing but until we have more politicians with balls, so to speak, like Ann Cryer, then it will carry on and will undoubtedly get worse, with more abuse, more forced marriages, more honour killings, more sexual grooming and more beatings of people with whips and chains in the name of religion.

The Daily Telegraph certainly thinks so smithy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-continent.html

Soon as this country gets rid of the people who shouldnt be here the better, i don't care if this comes across as rasict but this country is ruined.

Could you define "who shouldn't be here" please?

Which of these going back over the years would be excluded from your view of these island's purity?

Those Eastern Europeans who keep taking all the plumbing and building jobs?

Almost certainly those from Pakistan?

How about those nasty West Indians who liked to riot in the 80s?

Don't forget those horrid jews with their money grabbing ways?

Lets get rid of the Irish who only came over here to eat our potatoes?

Hmmm, whilst we're at it. get rid of the French with their beef - I want cow meat!

And what's an Angle? It's not a person who should be here, it's a part of a triangle!

Vikings? Don't want them with their raping and pillaging.

And what have the Romans ever done for us?

Which of these going back over the years would be excluded from your view of these island's purity?

Those Eastern Europeans who keep taking all the plumbing and building jobs? It would be a start.

Almost certainly those from Pakistan? Exactley, too many have come over and stayed bring their faiths to a church of england country, im sick of hearing how my little sister cant sing blah blah black sheep because it offends the coloured, im sick of hearing black on black crime. sick of these non british neing entitles to the things we cant even get properly such as healthcare.How about those nasty West Indians who liked to riot in the 80s? Too early too remember but probably.

Don't forget those horrid jews with their money grabbing ways? Nah British jews are fine.

Lets get rid of the Irish who only came over here to eat our potatoes? Don't take the ###### with the rest of the @#/? you've wrote.

Get used to people like Nick Griffin, because i predict more and more will come to light in the future, im not a rasict, im a brit. Too many british have been sucked into the multicultural crap.

Get used to people like Nick Griffin, because i predict more and more will come to light in the future, im not a rasict, im a brit.

This country is indeed ruined. I mean, people can't even spell racist anymore. Of course it is a quite a sick irony in some cases.

Still, this event at the cemetary, bit out of order wasn't it. Any idiot can see that using a PA system at night is an utterly stupid thing to do, fortunately even the chap who organises access sees that. In previous years when this event has happened - has there been any issues?

Still, this event at the cemetary, bit out of order wasn't it. Any idiot can see that using a PA system at night is an utterly stupid thing to do, fortunately even the chap who organises access sees that. In previous years when this event has happened - has there been any issues?

It's quite werid to do such a thing in like a graveyard though. I mean you pay your respects to people who are buried there and are normally dignified and quite quiet.

To DunnFC. I certainly don't respect your opinion in the slightest. I find you misguided, vile and ignorant.

Well "stevo" fortunatly for you i've not asked you to respect my opinion, however to say you find me misguided, vile and ignorant without knowing me and taking a post on a website, is nothing but ridiculous imo, i don't care if you dont respect my opinion however to ramble on about me someone who you've not met is very disrespectful. I just hope your not normally like that.

Now i don't want it to spoil the thread so if you want to ramble on PM me, but the matter in hand is the PA in the graveyard.

It's quite werid to do such a thing in like a graveyard though. I mean you pay your respects to people who are buried there and are normally dignified and quite quiet.

I know very little about what was happening, or how they go about doing it.

I guess some people wearing red and blue for funerals is weird as I am used to wearing black - yet I have still been told to do it for a funeral. Is that "weird"? Or is it just something different?

Those Eastern Europeans who keep taking all the plumbing and building jobs?

Almost certainly those from Pakistan?

How about those nasty West Indians who liked to riot in the 80s?

Don't forget those horrid jews with their money grabbing ways?

Lets get rid of the Irish who only came over here to eat our potatoes?

Hmmm, whilst we're at it. get rid of the French with their beef - I want cow meat!

And what's an Angle? It's not a person who should be here, it's a part of a triangle!

Vikings? Don't want them with their raping and pillaging.

And what have the Romans ever done for us?

Don't forget about us Americans and the Aussies down here in London (I probably meet more Aussies than Brits down here)....

I know very little about what was happening, or how they go about doing it.

I guess some people wearing red and blue for funerals is weird as I am used to wearing black - yet I have still been told to do it for a funeral. Is that "weird"? Or is it just something different?

It's normally the person who's arranging all the details for the beloved to set a dress code/preference though isn't it?

Archived