BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uncharted 2

Played about 4 hours of this so far and absolutly love it. I want to clear a room of bad guys sometimes just so I can wonder around and look at everything. There hasnt been a dull moment so far - anyone with a PS3 NEEDS to have this.

Guest Kamy100

Upto Chapter 10 now, limiting myself to 2 chapters a day so that I can enjoy every moment of this game. It truly is amazing in every way. Like Cocker, I often clear areas of enemies and just look around, or in the temple chapter explored in awe at the level of detail that has been put in.

This is fast heading towards being the best game I have played, and for me this is the first game on "next gen" which has really left me in AWE!

Bought it on Sunday at 3pm and played it till 2am! Oops! Ended up finishing the game the next day after work with another 5 hour stint. Brilliant game, great story mode and well worth playing.

Thought the online mode was good but frustrating as most of the co-op games I played ended after people dissconected. The death matches worked well but I seemed useless compared to people who had been on there a few days longer and had some bonuses unlocked.

I think I'll run through the game once more on a harder mode, (Did it on normal) which is rare for me because usually I won't play the same story twice as it seems to repetitive. This game is that good that I can make a rare exception. Kind of wish I started on hard mode because as sparky said, if anything it's a little easier than the last one.

I wish the story mode was a little longer but with so much detail being put into each chapter it must have taken a long time to develop so it's easy to see why it wasn't longer. Perhaps I should have restricted myself like Kamy.

Up to Chapter 23. I cant put it down (but have to now to pick the lad up from school)

I just can not state how awesome this game is. If it doesn't win Game of the Year then its fixed - and that includes you Mr Call of Duty and if your listening Mr Assassins Creed you aswell.

Guest Kamy100

Upto Chapter 12, won't talk about the story because it may spoil it for other people. Game just gets better and better, this is the benchmark that other games should be measured against. Agree Cocker that Call Of Duty and Assassins Creed will have to go some to beat this to Game Of The Year. This is also great for Sony, finally there is a game which is a genuine system seller!

Guest Kamy100

Kamy I honestly dont know how you could limit yourself to just two chapters a day!?

:D It is takes a huge effort on my part because I just feel like whizzing through the game but feel that playing it 2 chapters at a time helps me appreciate it more. Plus it allows me sometime to play FIFA and PES!

Finished it last night and wow what a game. This one isnt getting traded because I would play through it again.

Its getting silly though because there was a time when I would complete a game and get nearly all the money back on it but I have a pile now which I dont want to trade :lol:

Completed it this morning and all I can say is wow...........

Okay I loved Uncharted DF and I honestly didn't feel that anygame but this would be able to compete for the best single player game on the new generation, but this game is epic and they have carried on from where they left off, how do they make a game like this in 18 months it's fantastic, role on UC3 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to Chapter 23. I cant put it down (but have to now to pick the lad up from school)

I just can not state how awesome this game is. If it doesn't win Game of the Year then its fixed - and that includes you Mr Call of Duty and if your listening Mr Assassins Creed you aswell.

Ok completed it and really enjoyed it – very polished, great story, visuals, game play for the most part great. However, at the risk of sounding controversial here (gulp), there’s something about it that’s just too polished in places. Some of the platforming elements are too obvious and don’t present a challenge, there are too many hints and advice on which buttons to press. The hand to hand combat is lame at best i.e press triangle to dodge then press square. All very predictable. Having said all that, I’m only dwelling on the negatives as no-one else has pointed it out. I had a great time playing it and some of the stuff took my breath away.

Guest Kamy100

I finally completed the game tonight, for me it was just an awesome experience from start to finish, it nailed pretty much every element and sets a very high standard for other games to match. I am looking forward to Call of Duty but think that it will have to go some to offer a better gameplay experience than Uncharted.

I'll deffo be playing this through again!

Ok completed it and really enjoyed it – very polished, great story, visuals, game play for the most part great. However, at the risk of sounding controversial here (gulp), there’s something about it that’s just too polished in places. Some of the platforming elements are too obvious and don’t present a challenge, there are too many hints and advice on which buttons to press. The hand to hand combat is lame at best i.e press triangle to dodge then press square. All very predictable. Having said all that, I’m only dwelling on the negatives as no-one else has pointed it out. I had a great time playing it and some of the stuff took my breath away.

I am wondering if you get the hints like pushing the triangle and square buttons on the hardest setting

Archived