BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uncharted 2

• 3 weeks later...

Played the online beta last night and think I will keep my unchartered playing to the single player.

The maps seem really small from what I can see (only two available on the beta) and there is no point really using cover like in the single player because you will just get nailed. The climbing around seems to have been scaled down to and that is what I thought would make the multiplayer different here.

Also some of the weapons seem over powered. A bunch of us spawned at our spawn point which was in an alley. We run to the end of the alley and about 6 of us are taken out by one guy sitting at the end with a minigun. Rockets and grenades flying round on tiny maps doesn't help things run smoothly either. You can almost guarantee that if you are taking someone down that someone else is right behind you about to take you down and so on.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finally got around to playing the first one and really enjoyed it. A very enjoyable game and hard to put any faults to it, although that man could win gold in the long jump if he ever gets fed up of hunting for treasure.

Really looking forward to the second one. Looks even better than the first. Let's hope the gameplay is just as good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it should be a great game but thats based on my own opinion, sadly the reviews are stupid as one persons view is different to another, Socom Confrontation has got very bad reviews (less than 3/10 at some places) yet it was my most played game for nearly a year. what im trying to say is just because some guy who has reviewed it thinks its the dogs balls doent mean you will like it

Guest Kamy100

Finished the opening two chapters, I won't mention the storyline but all I can say is that this is an amazing game. Looking forward to getting further into it.

This game is going to do what Gear Of War did for the 360, it is going to be a system seller for Sony this year, also think that it is going to be a straight fight between this and Call of Duty for game of the year!

Finished the opening two chapters, I won't mention the storyline but all I can say is that this is an amazing game. Looking forward to getting further into it.

This game is going to do what Gear Of War did for the 360, it is going to be a system seller for Sony this year, also think that it is going to be a straight fight between this and Call of Duty for game of the year!

Im watching my mate play it now and I have to agree. I have a 360 and put off buying a PS3 purely because there was nothing exclusive I really want to play, that has changed. Im pretty certain that I will purchase a PS3 in the next few weeks based on what Im seeing.

Archived