BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Baseball '10

I find it odd that you give the giants more hope than the rangers.

The giants are reliant on good pitching, but the phils have arguably better pitching, and deeper pitching. the phils lineup puts the giants to shame.

The rangers have the pitchers to give the yanks a run, even if they are lesser known, and there's not much between the offenses, really.

I could see the rangers pushign the yanks more than the giants pushing the phils...

and the longer that rangers/yanks series goes, the more it shifts to the ranger's favor. The yanks want no part of cliff lee in a 6th or 7th game.

I think the pitching in the Giants/Phillies series will lead to close games, which in any sport, particularly baseball means it can go either way.

Lincecum v Halladay is a really tough call

Sanchez v Oswalt is similarly tough (both won a game during the August series in Philadelphia)

Hamels v Cain probably favours Hamels, but in San Francisco home advantage may tell

I also think the Giants have the better bullpen.

As for the Yankees, I just feel that their experience will see them through, they have a good batting lineup that should be well suited to playing in Texas, also Cliff Lee may only get one start in the series if the Yankees take the lead. Also going up against Andy Pettitte in the post season, at Yankee Stadium, thats a tough assignment.

It should be interesting.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived