BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Baseball '10

As of right now 3/12 places in the league signed up for and taken.

4/12 teams are now in.

5/12 spots taken.

7/12 spots now taken.

Eddie, you failed to let us know when the 6th person signed up.

Could you please sort this out, nobody wants to miss numbers 8 and 9, or the momentous moment when double figures are reached.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie, you failed to let us know when the 6th person signed up.

Could you please sort this out, nobody wants to miss numbers 8 and 9, or the momentous moment when double figures are reached.

Any particular reason why you're reading this topic Tris? It's fairly obvious what it is about and I don't believe it is something you are interested in. I'm letting people know so that they can hurry up and get me their emails in time to be in the league.

10/12 spots are now taken with the 2 remaining invites having been sent. One of those spots is really still up for grab as the guy is a bit unsure, so if you'd like that last spot then let me know.

Apart from that there are a couple of things that need to be decided:

1) Draft date, so pm, email or simply post dates that would work best. I'd imagine as we have people across several time zones that a weekend draft works best, so would probably be best to say a Sunday that works for you. As I said, should take 2-3 hours max.

2) Whether or not we should have divisions in the league. Currently there are two divisions and there's a poll going for this in the actual league, so cast your vote or let me know.

3) How to work the waiver system. I actually prefer an auction for free agents. It means that everyone starts with the same budget and you don't happen to luck-out and have waiver priority when someone gets promoted or news breaks on a return from injury. At the moment the auction system is what I've set up and auctions for individual players would come to an end on Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays of the week depending on when bidding started. It adds a bit more strategy to it all, but we could get rid of that or just tweak how much money everyone starts with and how often the auctions finish.

This Sunday works for me, only Cali so far who can't do it on this Sunday.

Still have those last two spots to fill. Rog, does your dad want one of them?

Blueboy one of the spots is still reserved for you, so let me know if you are still interested.

I think my dads in three other leagues so said he wasnt too bothered.

Most of my mates mock my baseball passion so I doubt I will be able to find anyone. Apologies.

10 would be a nice enough number for me, as it would leave plenty of talent on the FA list and Waivers.

Also this Sun is best I think as Rovers have a series of games coming up on Sundays (Chelsea, Dingles, Man Utd etc)

Archived