BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Arsene Whinger

I know the excitement has hit fever pitch with the takeover and dreams of Champs Lge. footy but some very interesting info. I have had confirmed our game against Arsenal on August 28th is to be shown in 3D in selected venues. Now wouldn't it be nice to see Mr Whingers face in 3 views complaining of Brutality that would be a picture! :P. I also would like to maybe arrange a venue for all our East London Rovers to watch the game at. I know quite a few venues with the 3D coverage & the quality is amazing would be good hopefully to cheer the mighty Rovers onto a win. With Mr Syed hopefully in attendance!.

sorry I phased it a bit wrong is there any London fans watching the game in 3D who are not attending the game we could maybe have a meetup should be good I know many establishments that have the 3D technology and supply the glasses & the quality is amazing if anyone is interested let me know

thanks.

Archived